You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Create an Apple ID for Use With Your School Issued Computer
- Go to the Apple ID account page and click Create your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps. Enter in your BHMS email address. This will be your new Apple ID.*
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you'd like. This keeps you up to date on the latest news, software, products, and services from Apple.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
After you verify your email address, you can use your new Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple services such as iCloud.
* In China mainland, you might be required to provide a +86 phone number for your Apple ID. You can change the number later, or change your country or region to a location that doesn't require it. This number is only used for verification purposes.
If you see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes
If you created a new Apple ID on the web and see a message that you need to sign in to iTunes, follow the steps below for your device:
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open Settings, then tap "Sign into device" and sign in with your Apple ID.
- On a Mac: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then select Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID.
- On an Apple TV: Sign in to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Music with your Apple ID.
- On a PC: Sign in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
- On an Android device: Sign in to Apple Music on Android with your Apple ID.