1. Google Chrome
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (PC):
- Select the Chrome menu icon
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Mac):
- Open Chrome preferences click on Settings, then Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy, click on Content Settings.
- Make sure “Block third-party cookies and site data” is not checked
- If your browser is not listed above, please refer to your browser’s help pages.
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on.
- To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third-party cookies.”
To enable cookies in Safari (Mac):
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under ‘Block cookies’ select the option ‘Never.’
- For increased security, once you have finished using the site, please change the Privacy setting back to Always.
To enable cookies in Safari (iPhone/iPad iOS 11):
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, turn off “Prevent Cross-Site Tracking” and “Block All Cookies”.