Daily Health Screening For Students
All students who will be returning to the school building must be screened by a parent at home prior to leaving for school each day. The screening consists of a series of questions to determine whether a student is cleared to come to school each day. The screening must be completed on the Magnus Health smartphone app prior to 7:45am. You or your child will be asked to show the results of the daily screening (either printed or from a mobile phone) prior to entering the building.
Create Your Mobile Credentials
- Log Into The Magnus Health Portal
The username and password to login to the portal is the same as your Veracross username and password. To retrieve your Veracross password, visit the password reset link.
- Once Logged in, click on your name and then choose Change Credentials
- Choose a username and password to be used in the Magnus Health Mobile App
- Download the App from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Using the Magnus Health App for Daily COVID-19 Screenings
To access the Daily Screening:
- Choose your child's name from the list of students in your household
- Click on the COVID-19 Button
- Click on Daily COVID-19 Screening
- Answer the questions and click SAVE
- You will then be presented with your daily status badge (which must be shown at the school entrance each day).
You will either see a green Go message OR a red STOP message. Students who receive a green GO message may come to school. Students who receive a red STOP message must be kept home and a parent or guardian must reach out to the school nurse at (929) 359-7148.
If you have any questions about the screening process, please reach out to Marisa Riep, the school nurse at email@example.com.