Creating A Zoom Meeting URL (For Faculty & Staff)
Creating A Zoom Meeting
To create a Zoom Meeting for your class or meeting:
- Visit http://www.zoom.us and click Sign In
- Click Sign In With Google and login with your BHMS email and password if prompted
- Click on the Profile link under the personal menu on the left
- This will display your personal Meeting ID
- Highlight and copy your meeting UR. This will be the meeting URL for ALL of your online meetings.
You can email the meeting ID link to your students or their parents to alert them to a class meeting.
For Advanced Host Tools like recording your meeting, muting all participants, and presenting your screen, visit the Advanced Meeting Features for Google Meet and Zoom article.