When troubleshooting issues with any site, always exit your browser completely after clearing your cache before attempting to access the site again. In Windows, close all your browser windows; in Mac OS X, quit (Command-Q) your browser.
- Select Menu, then More.
- Select Settings.
- Under "Privacy settings", select Clear cache, Clear history, or Clear all cookie data as appropriate, and then OK to accept.
- Click the 3 dots (Mac) or exclamation point (PC) in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Hover over the More Tools option then click Clear Browsing Data...
- Choose The Beginning Of Time or lesser time frame in the "Clear the Following Items From" field.
- Select the items you want to clear (e.g., Browsing history, Download history, Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data).
- Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Clear Browsing Data click Choose What To Clear.
- Select the items you wish to clear (e.g., Browsing History, Cookies and Saves Website Date, Cached Data and Files, Downloaded History and Form Data).
- Click Clear.
- Click the hamburger menu in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Click Preferences (Mac) or Options (PC).
- Click Privacy in the left menu bar.
- Click Clear Your Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Click the down arrow next to "Details" to choose which elements of the history to clear.
- Select Browsing & Download History, Form & Search History, Cookies, Cache and Active Logins
- Click Clear Now.
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.
- Click Delete.
Safari for Mac
- Click the Safari menu, then Clear History...
- In the Clear field choose All History
- Click Clear History.
Mobile Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
To clear cache and cookies:
- From the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.
- At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.
- Confirm when prompted.
To clear history:
- From the home screen, tap Safari.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Bookmarks icon.
- In the lower left, tap Clear.
- Tap Clear History.